- Tel: +86-513-88690165
- Mobile: +8613773758150
- Fax: +86-513-88821119
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The specific composition inside the hydraulic system of the coiler[Nov 5,2018]
The specific components inside the hydraulic system of the coiling machine can be divided into: power components, also known as oil pumps, actuators, also known as cylinders or hydraulic motors, control components, also known as various valves, auxiliary components and working media.
1. The control element includes a pressure valve, a flow valve and a directional valve. The function of the control element is to adjust the speed of the liquid motor steplessly according to the need, and to adjust and control the pressure, flow and flow direction of the working liquid in the hydraulic system.
2. The actuator is the conversion of the hydraulic energy of the liquid into mechanical energy.
3. The function of the power component is to convert the mechanical energy of the liquid using the prime mover into hydraulic pressure energy; it is the power part of the hydraulic transmission, and the function of the power component is to adjust the speed of the liquid motor steplessly according to the need, and work in the hydraulic system. The pressure, flow and flow direction of the liquid are adjusted and controlled.
4, auxiliary components include pressure gauges, oil filters, energy storage devices, coolers, pipe fittings, high pressure ball valves, quick-change joints, hose assemblies, pressure taps and fuel tanks.
5. Working medium refers to the hydraulic oil or emulsion in various hydraulic transmissions of the coiling machine.